Re: new newt release need to be built on all architectures for boot-floppies

On Sat, Mar 11, 2000 at 12:55:53AM +0100, Eric Delaunay wrote:

> Hello,
>
>   I did NMU for newt (0.50-5.4) to fix the annoying bug of bad cursor position
> in listboxes on monochrome displays (like serial console).
> However, I was only able to build it on sparc (my development system) because
> my PC box is my production system and it is still not running potato but slink.
> Is it worth leaving the autobuilders working on it for all other architectures
> or should it be rebuilt by hand?

i386 may lag behind, I'm not sure how well it is kept up. However, the
rest seem to be going full force and usually pick it up in a day or two.
Wont be atleast a week before the next boot-floppies I imagine anyway, so
there's plenty of time for them to build it.

`     bcollins@debian.org  --  bcollins@openldap.org  --  bmc@visi.net     '