some bugs

Some things I noticed last night:

1) The boot floppy created by dbootstrap doesn't display
non-iso-8859-1 text correctly before booting. I'm not sure if the text
is misconverted or the font is missing or both. I'll probably
investigate this myself this weekend.

2) The boot floppy created by dbootstrap took about 10 minutes to
boot. Incredible. I cleaned by teeth and emptied the dish-washer while
waiting for it to read in the kernel. The rescue floppy works fine. Do
other people experience this, or is it due to an oddity in my
hardware?

3) When you install the base system using NFS you are exposed to
things like "/instmnt" or even "//instmnt" as the file path. I think
dbootstrap should ask the user for a relative file path, relative to
the mount point. I think this is the code in choose_archive_dir.

Edmund