appologies for the unproductive thread

Sorry for the lack of proffesionalism with my previous posts reguarding
Karl's efforts to make changes to release.sh. Last night was very
frustrating, not to mention I had just got back from a 4 hour drive from
work. So far the SPARC port is not progressing to my expectations, a few
of these are within my control (atleast some were :) and a few are not.

Anyway, I took out my frustrations on the first person I could have direct
contact with (sorry Karl), and it wasn't the right thing to do.

Randolph, I'll check into SPARC's ability to build with the current setup,
and I'll make sure that the flat directory still works. Should be done
today, then I guess 2.2.8 will be ready to roll.

Ben

`     bcollins@debian.org  --  bcollins@openldap.org  --  bmc@visi.net     '