Re: Proposed directory structure for the installation "disks"

Le Fri, Mar 03, 2000 at 12:51:08PM +0100, J.A. Bezemer écrivait:
> Raphael: is it possible to include something like this (only for
> /disks-i386/xxx/)?

I've not yet read the thread in question. But i've nothing againts any
modification as long as it works. Would you like to propose me a patch ?
You can apply it to the CVS if you tested it ...

> (current/ should IMO _not_ be hardlinked to the versioned name)
> And how is /install/ done on Potato CDs? Just hardlink to /disks-*/current/?

Actually it's even worst. It's a simple copy ... check the boot-$arch
scripts in tools/boot/potato/.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -=- http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/