REPORT: Potato 2.2.7 install on 486/ISA

Installed on a 5x86/133 ISA/VL system. Found a few problems..

Booted 2.2.7 `linux debug verbose'

When configuring modules:

module ne returns Device or resource busy when installed by modconf.
module ne installs fine by hand:
insmod 8390
insmod ne io=0x300

ne is a generic ne2000 PNP io=0x300 irq=5

3c509 and isp16 both return an invalid paramater error when installing.
"invalid paramater parm_io"

Also, trying to configure the network without any network drivers loaded
warns that no network drivers are loaded and that I should abort, and
restarts dbootstrap when I tell it to configure anyway.

ne does not autoload with /etc/init.d/modutils even set up with modconf.

`depmod -a' retuns severl lines of "not an ELF file" then several
"unresolved symbols"

The system's hardware worked under Slink with kernel 2.1.125 (except
dual ne cards would lock the system with the ne driver configuring both)

I might not have opportunity to test a later boot floppy version on this
machine, but if I do, I'll give it a shot.