Re: nano (pico clone) as the boot-floppies editor

In Thu, 02 Mar 2000 05:38:00 +0000, de profundis bug1 <bug1@netconnect.com.au> cum veritas scribat

bug1> So if we wanted to use a pico clone instead of ae as the boot floppies
bug1> editor it would 5.5KB extra for the binary and upto 5.5KB for the
bug1> libraries.
bug1>
bug1>
bug1> Worth considering...

But I like ae.

No, seriously, I wonder, who changed the keymaps for ae anyway?
It's quite frustrating to find that on Potato I need to type C-xC-w to save,
and on Slink I need to do C-xC-s.

dancer, a.k.a. Junichi Uekawa
 Dept. of Knowledge Engineering and Computer Science, Doshisha University.
... Long Live Free Software, LIBERTAS OMNI VINCIT.