Re: debian 2.1r3 needed and release team coordination

    Adam> IMHO, we should be thinking about Debian 2.1r3.  This is
    Adam> what I think needs to be in Debian 2.1r3 and why we need it:

    Adam>   * replace kernel-source 2.2.1 pkg with 2.2.5 or better
    Adam> Rationale: 2.2.1 is very evil

I got a 2.2.5-ac3 kernel package ready at

	http://papadoc.solheim.se/programs/kernel/

This kernel also have the /proc/.config patch applied, which I
think would be good if we include in ALL of our future kernels.

--
    We are GNU.  You will be GPL'ed.  Resistance is futile.
 / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \  Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@debian.org>

fissionable SEAL Team 6 Honduras [Hello to all my fans in domestic
surveillance] Ft. Bragg Ortega class struggle Mossad colonel nuclear
PLO radar BATF Saddam Hussein jihad