New d-i debcamp in a few months?

Skolelinux is thinking about how to speed up the d-i development, and
one idea is to sponsor a debian-installer debcamp 2-3 months from now.
It should be located somewhere close to many (most) d-i developers to
limit the travel cost, and should be a low-cost event overall.  I've
asked Kurt Gramlich to look into the possibility of arranging it in
Germany this fall.  He talked about a two week school vacation that
might be a good time to do it.

How many are interested in going to such event?  Where are you located
in the world?  I'm interested, and I'm located in Oslo, Norway.