Woody installation problems

Moin!

Somebody else already mentioned the "Malformed release file" bug.  I'm
not sure what the cause of this is.  A potential fix included an "rm
Release", maybe not the best solution.  However, a couple of lines
before this snippet is found:

  TMPCOMPONENTS="$(sed -n 's/Components: *//p' $reldest)"

However (*2) the Release file for woody contains:

   Archive: testing
   Component: main
   Origin: Debian
   Label: Debian
   Architecture: i386

Are you sure that the string is "Components" (i.e. plural) instead of
"Component"?

However, even after we manually set TMPCOMPONENTS to "main", we
experienced the same problem.

Maybe this helps determining the real problem behind this things.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Life is too short to run proprietary software.  -- Bdale Garbee