Danish inclusion on the international disk

Hi,

I suggest we include the danish support to the internationalized root disk.
Using the Linux Counter (as the source code suggests), danish rank as number
15 - above sk (#51), ja (#48) and hu (#20).
I'm not confident, that it is fair that e.g. Japan is ranking that low on the
list. If we *need* to remove a language from the disk, the Linux Counter
indicate, that sk (Slovakia) would be the best candidate.

The diff for adding da to "documentation/config":

 # langs we want to include on an internationalized root disk (assumes C)
 # I use http://counter.li.org/reports/short.php?orderby=users#table
 # for popularity data
-export langs_root      := de pl fr es ja sk sv it hu
+export langs_root      := da de pl fr es ja sk sv it hu

 # default language
 LINGUA         := C

--
Claus Hindsgaul