Re: What Maintainer for ezgo?

Hi Andreas and other folks,

I personally think it's a very valuable contribution for our users as well. However I do not know
if Franklin has been busy or something else.

I'll ping him privately and see what's going on.

Best regards,

-Andrew

Andreas Tille <andreas@fam-tille.de> 於 2020年12月17日 週四 下午5:29寫道:
Hi again,

this is my last warning before I'll ask ftpmaster for removal of the
ezgo package.  I personally consider it a shame since I think its a
valuable contribution for our users but since it is not maintained it
might confuse users more than it might help them.

-Andrew