Change blends.debian.net to use new-website branch

Hi Andreas,

I'm going to look today at moving the new website style to a static site
generator.

Can you change blends.debian.net to use the new-website branch of the git
repository instead of master so I can try out my changes there before
pushing them to blends.debian.org?

I'll also create a template for blends to use, and if there are no
objections, create new sites for the Debian Med and Debian Games blends.

Thanks,
Iain.

--
e: irl@fsfe.org            w: iain.learmonth.me