Building Live CDs (was Re: Bits from the Debian Hamradio Maintainers)

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 07:45:19PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> FYI live.debian.net isn't the official infrastructure for the official
> live images, they are built on cdbuilder.d.o (aka pettersson) like all
> of the installer ISO images and the OpenStack images. Just today
> weekly automated live image building was enabled, from the #debian-cd
> IRC channel:
>
> <KGB-2> Steve McIntyre master 0bef9be pettersson-live
> available/CONF.sh Start on Stretch live builds * http://deb.li/3UKyg
> <KGB-0> Steve McIntyre master 41ffc09 setup
> stretch/cronjob.weekly-live Re-enable weekly live builds for stretch *
> http://deb.li/i7GDl

Ah ok. I'll have to look into this futher.

I haven't finished DD application yet so I won't be able to have any access
to the machine. Hopefully this wouldn't be required though.

Thanks,
Iain.

--
e: irl@fsfe.org            w: iain.learmonth.me