Re: Bits from the Debian Hamradio Maintainers

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 5:00 PM, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:

> This is already part of the plan. Now that debian-hamradio is being uploaded
> into the archives, our images can be built entirely from official Debian
> repositories, which was the last blocker to having these images built on the
> live.debian.net infrastructure.

FYI live.debian.net isn't the official infrastructure for the official
live images, they are built on cdbuilder.d.o (aka pettersson) like all
of the installer ISO images and the OpenStack images. Just today
weekly automated live image building was enabled, from the #debian-cd
IRC channel:

<KGB-2> Steve McIntyre master 0bef9be pettersson-live
available/CONF.sh Start on Stretch live builds * http://deb.li/3UKyg
<KGB-0> Steve McIntyre master 41ffc09 setup
stretch/cronjob.weekly-live Re-enable weekly live builds for stretch *
http://deb.li/i7GDl

--
bye,
pabs