Re: Bits from the Debian Hamradio Maintainers

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 08:05:04AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > How were these produced?

We use the live-build system that is used by live.debian.net. Configurations
for the live images are stored in:

  http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/blends/blends-images.git/

> > > In the coming months, we hope to be building live images based on stretch
> > > regularly and in an automated way.
> >
> > It would be great if these were done on the regular live image build
> > infrastructure and done in a way that could allow all blends to
> > participate.

This is already part of the plan. Now that debian-hamradio is being uploaded
into the archives, our images can be built entirely from official Debian
repositories, which was the last blocker to having these images built on the
live.debian.net infrastructure.

If any blends are interested in having live images produced, I can look at
writing up some short documentation on how to add an image to the
blends-images git repository for your blend.

Thanks,
Iain.

--
e: irl@fsfe.org            w: iain.learmonth.me