Re: Updated blends.debian.org homepage

Hi Paul

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 12:14:48PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 12:23 AM, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
>
> > I've made the blends.debian.org homepage pretty. If any of the descriptions
> > are incorrect, please let me know what is wrong and I can upload a fix.
>
> My comments from IRC:

Sorry for my constant absence from IRC ...

> <pabs> irl: er, that should be blends.debian.org not .net

Seems both look identical now ...

> <pabs> irl: but it looks much better, thanks

> <pabs> irl: could you get tille to turn blends.d.n into a redirect?

blends.debian.net is used to test new Blends code before it is published
at blends.debian.org.  I do not think that redirecting helps here - even
if I would have no problem for the static index pages.

> <pabs> irl: the IRC link is broken, it should be
> irc://irc.debian.org/debian-blends instead (no #)
> <pabs> I would suggest linking to the mailing list archive page
> instead of using mailto:

I'm not sure:  To *contact* an actual e-mail address is helpful but an
additional link to the archive seems to be sensible.

> <pabs> irl: I like the hamradio blends web page better than the ones
> for the other blends, it would be good to update the framework for
> those

+1 (as I wrote in my other mail).