Re: Updated blends.debian.org homepage

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 12:23 AM, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:

> I've made the blends.debian.org homepage pretty. If any of the descriptions
> are incorrect, please let me know what is wrong and I can upload a fix.

My comments from IRC:

<pabs> irl: er, that should be blends.debian.org not .net
<pabs> irl: but it looks much better, thanks
<pabs> irl: could you get tille to turn blends.d.n into a redirect?
<pabs> irl: the IRC link is broken, it should be
irc://irc.debian.org/debian-blends instead (no #)
<pabs> I would suggest linking to the mailing list archive page
instead of using mailto:
<pabs> irl: I like the hamradio blends web page better than the ones
for the other blends, it would be good to update the framework for
those

--
bye,
pabs