Re: Updated blends.debian.org homepage

Quoting Iain R. Learmonth (2015-05-13 18:23:15)
> I've made the blends.debian.org homepage pretty. If any of the
> descriptions are incorrect, please let me know what is wrong and I can
> upload a fix.

Nice!

I have found no flaws (yet) but wonder (as source seems to be plain
html): Can any of us edit the git as needed, or is there some special
concerns (some post-processing or manual sync'ing) making it better to
always run it by you as shephard?

 - Jonas