Team Performance in Debian Pure Blends

Hi!

As most of you must be aware, Andreas Tille was working on a system to
measure team performance within Debian Pure Blends to get an idea of
how teams are performing. There was some code written [0] that
collected the information and graphs generated [1] that showed the
performance. What began as a quick hack turned out to be something
useful with lots of interest being shown in the outcome.

To take this further, we will be submitting a proposal for Google's
Summer of Code [2] this year, to improve and polish this idea. Andreas
Tille will be the mentor for this project along with Scott Howard as
the co-mentor.

We have a proposal up on Debian Wiki [3] but we have not submitted it
to Google yet. We are hoping to get some more ideas, suggestions for
improvement or a general discussion about this from all of you. If you
have anything to share, please go right ahead! We are open to new
ideas and would love to hear from you.

We hope that this is a success and it turns out to be something that
will benefit everyone.

--
Thank you,

Sukhbir Singh
IRC: SukhE

[0] - svn://svn.debian.org/svn/blends/blends/trunk/team_analysis_tools
[1] - http://blends.debian.net/liststats/
[2] - http://code.google.com/soc/
[3] - http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2011/TeamFeatures/SukhbirS