Re: Patch for simple-cdd and debian-cd 3.0

(please keep me in CC, I'm not subscribed to this list)

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007, vagrant@freegeek.org wrote:
> > If you want to use debian-cd 3.0.0 instead of the svn trunk, you have to
> > add "$debian_cd_dir/tools" in the PATH before calling the various
> > debian-cd targets and you have to manually call the mirrorcheck target
> > before "make images".
>
> if the svn code for debian-cd don't make it into etch, we will probably
> want code to work around debian-cd 3.0.0's limitations in simple-cdd.

I already spoke to Steve about this, and a 3.0.1 upload is certainly
warranted given the number of other fixes that are waiting...

> i'll see what gustavo comes up with and try and merge the patches
> sometime this weekend hopefully :)

Yes, please update the "etch-simple-cdd" branch since I point some of my
customers there and I'd like to see it working too. :-)

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog