News

Breaking news alert issue - big news coming.

Allixon International Corporation
A X C P . P K

We give it to you again as a gift. This company is doing
incredible things. They have cash and have made great
strategic aquisitions. Current price is $4.70.
Short term projection is $8. This company has dropped
big new's in the past. Who's to say they don't have
another big one.

Principles have no real force except when one is well-fed.
The strongest man in the world is the man who stands alone.

Bore, n.: A person who talks when you wish him to listen.
Be ashamed to die unless you have won some victory for humanity.
Love is my Sword, Goodness my Armor, And Humor my Shield.
War is a series of catastrophes that results in a victory.
Henry James was one of the nicest old ladies I ever met.
If we don't succeed we run the risk of failure.
I am not sincere, even when I say I am not.
He is not great who is not greatly good.
If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him.
Any sufficiently advanced bureaucracy is indistinguishable from molasses.
All perception of truth is the detection of an analogy.
A country can be judged by the quality of its proverbs.
Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius.
Do not speak of repulsive matters at table.
Where all men think alike, no one thinks very much.
Learning is not compulsory... neither is survival.