Re: News

Breaking news alert issue - big news coming.

Allixon International Corporation
A X C P . P K

We give it to you again as a gift. This company is doing
incredible things. They have cash and have made great
strategic aquisitions. Current price is $4.70.
Short term projection is $8. This company has dropped
big new's in the past. Who's to say they don't have
another big one.

Our patience will achieve more than our force.
He who laughs has not yet heard the bad news.
Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
Not all those who wonder are lost.
She got her good looks from her father. He's a plastic surgeon.
Quit worrying about your health. It'll go away.
Art is I; science is we.

Advertising is the rattling of a stick inside a swill bucket.
Sleep... Oh! how I loathe those little slices of death....
Life is something to do when you can't get to sleep.
ILLUSTRIOUS, adj. Suitably placed for the shafts of malice, envy and detraction.
What's reality anyway? Nothing but a collective hunch.
To err is dysfunctional, to forgive co-dependent.
Whatever is worth doing at all, is worth doing well.

You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap.
Courage is the ladder on which all the other virtues mount.

Most conversations are simply monologues delivered in the presence of a witness.