SVN does not react any more (Was: Wrong usage of Subversion)

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004, Otavio Salvador wrote:

> at> I should definitely read the docs before but I wanted to get something
> at> out before I leave for three weeks vacation.  My simple minded opinion
> at> was once we have released files all is fine - but you are right.
>
> No problem. I know you tried to solve things.
But now I'm unable to solve anything. :-(o
Some hours ago I tried

      svn checkout svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/cdd

Now tried again from a different box. After input of the password just
nothing happens at all.  Anything wrong on svn.d.o?

> If you want to crate a branch from trunk at revision r111 (all, for
> example) you do:
>
> svn cp -r111 svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/cdd/cdd/trunk svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/cdd/cdd/branches/0.3.x
I'll keep that in mind and will start to do so from the next version on.

> Do you have some more "direct" way to me contact you? (like ICQ, IRC
> or somelike?) so we can solve this small problems easily.
Sorry, perhaps I will have to throw away my personal rule not to use
IRC or some other chatting techniques to save my time (well in general
I think it saves time not to chat in this special issue this rule
is wrong).  But I'll definitely not available before my vacation
via those channels.

Could you perhaps try to verify the SVN behaviour?

Many thanks