Re: Please (temporarily) remove debian-edu meta packages from testing

I'd like to foreward this posting to debian-custom which is
in fact the right list to post those kind of issues which concerns
all Custom Debian Distributions.  Joey, you might perhaps consider
reading

      http://people.debian.org/~tille/cdd/

your comments are more than welcome

        Andreas.