Links Bulding & Blogger Outreach

Hello Sir,

I hope you are fine !

My Name is Ahsan Maqsood. I am working for the company "Globex Outreach".

We are a blogger outreach and links building Agency. We excel in the creation and execution

of high quality customized link campaigns in almost all niches. We have establised connections

with more than 30,000+ influencer and bloggers in more than 300+ categories.

Our blogs range begins from DA 20 - DA 90 with very high trust flow. I known you are busy

and probably get many emails in a day, but I hope this one was helpful.

I am hopeful to make long term relationship with your company. Discounted prices are availabe at bulk order.

Let me known if you are interested.

I am waiting for your reply

Best Regards,
Ahsan Maqsood