Robot Race and 5k

Friends,

The Robot Race and 5K is right around the corner on the morning of Sunday April 12th at the Alewife T-stop.  There will be robots, people, food, and fun for all ages.  This event is important as it supports the efforts of VecnaCares Charitable Trust in their mission to address health disparity issue across the globe.  Every dollar raised goes directly to help the people who need it most around the
world.  vecnacares.org

We are grateful to the City of Cambridge for supporting the event and for being a great place to work, live, run, and have fun.  For those of you who can't make it to our fair city of Cambridge, please consider donating to VecnaCares directly to support their life saving work.

Please consider helping out in the following ways:
-enter to run the 5K (active.com)
-enter a robot in the 100M dash (active.com)
-come to a build a bot workshop (Eventbrite)
-sign up a child to run in the kids fun run (active.com)
-volunteer at the event (info@vecnacares.org)
-donate or sponsor the event and get media attention and logos on
materials (Sponsorship Packet)
-get a booth and demonstrate your robots or STEM projects
(info@vecnacares.org) (free for qualified organizations)
-post the race flyer where you work and play (RobotRace.pdf)
-forward this email to your network

We appreciate the efforts of everyone to make the world a better place.

Thank you,
Daniel

P.S. The robot race is about having fun with robots, speed is not important.

--
Daniel Theobald
Chief Technology Officer

Vecna Cambridge Research Laboratory