SC06

Hi,
I'm currently working on an SSI Linux extension, which is called Kerrighed (http://kerrighed.org). I will be at SuperComputing 06. Is there people here who will be at this meeting and interested on discussing about Kerrighed and Debian beowulf ?

Best regards,
Jean Parpaillon

                         Kerrighed inside
                     http://www.kerrighed.org/

Jean PARPAILLON - Engineer - PARIS group - Office E210

IRISA-INRIA, Campus de Beaulieu, 35042 Rennes cedex, France
Tél: +33 2 99 84 22 33, Fax: +33 2 99 84 71 71