Re: torque or sge packages for AMD64?

These packages (from DCC) are used by the OSCARonDebian project :
http://oscarondebian.gforge.inria.fr/opkg_torque.php
I don't know exactly the level of "working", but you may contact the
reponsible for this project.

Jean Parpaillon.

Le 11.06.2006 15:22, Drake Diedrich a écrit :

> */Mario Lang <mlang@delysid.org>/* wrote:
>
>     Hi.
>
>     Does anyone have working torque or sge packages for AMD64?
>     I found the torque packages from dcc[1] but the sources do not build
>     on etch AMD64.
>

>    I was working on it, and most of the way there, but no longer need
> them, so the project has idled.  My last diff was of 6.0u7, and is at:
>
> http://people.debian.org/~dld/gridengine_6.0u7-1.diff.gz
>
>    Those packages built on AMD64 then, but were almost completely
> untested (I was still running 5.3 in production).
>
> -Drake

                           Kerrighed inside
                       http://www.kerrighed.org/

Jean PARPAILLON - Engineer - PARIS group - Office E217

IRISA-INRIA, Campus de Beaulieu, 35042 Rennes cedex, France
Tél: +33 2 99 84 22 33, Fax: +33 2 99 84 71 71

begin:vcard
fn:Parpaillon Jean
n:Jean;Parpaillon
org:IRISA - INRIA;Kerrighed Project
adr:;;Campus de Beaulieu;Rennes Cedex;;35042;France
email;internet:jean.parpaillon@irisa.fr
tel;work:+33299842233
tel;fax:+33299847171
version:2.1