Hiring Technical Engineers

Title: Toray Plastics (America) Inc. - Career Opportunity

  Our Benefits Package Is
Beyond Compare!

?
Competitive compensation

?
Medical/dental/vision insurance

?
Flexible spending accounts

?
401(k) savings plan

?

Paid vacation/holidays

?
Tuition reimbursement

Located in Front Royal, VA, Toray Plastics (America) Inc. are the everyday people who make the everyday products you?ve come to rely on. Our state-of-the-art North American manufacturing site has quickly become known as the industry?s premier manufacturing and development center for olefin foams. The possibilities for our products are limitless. So are the careers of those behind our innovations.

We?re looking for a strong analytical problem solver who will flourish in a team environment. You?ll provide customer technical service, ensuring our customers have the highest quality product suited for their specific application in the market . You?ll also provide direct input on product design needs and act as a facilitator between operations and the customer/market for new product introductions, as well as assist in manufacturing testing for improvements to existing products and new products when required. Successful candidates must have a BS in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering or Polymer Science and 2-5 years? experience in manufacturing (plastic, molding, extrusion or foaming). Knowledge of resins and materials and strong communication skills are desired. Customer interface, automotive market, public speaking/technical presentations, and QS/ISO 9000 experience preferred. Some travel required.

If you are interested in this position and meet the above listed requirements, please email your resume, as a Word attachment, to toray@onlinedirectsourcing.com

AA/EOE                                                                                      M/F/D/V

  This service is provided by Recourse Communications Inc. To discontinue, please go to www.ourcareerplace.com/nothankyou and enter your email address. Alternatively, you may mail your request to RCI Marketing, 550 Heritage Dr., Suite 200, Jupiter, FL 33458.

If you would prefer not to receive further messages from this sender,
please click on the following Internet link and confirm your request:
Click here for www link -or-
Click here for e-mail
You will receive one additional e-mail message confirming your removal.