Debian, medication for you

Fraternal greetings from the people's republic, darlin! :)
When the severity of the law is to be softened, let pity, not bribes, be the motive.
There is no wider gulf in the universe than yawns between those on the hither and thither side of vital experience.

Debian, need cheap and quality meds?
http://barytophyllite.wsmeds.com/d13/index.php?id=d13 ovipositing
No matter how bad things get you got to go on living, even if it kills you.
The hour of departure has arrived and we go our ways I to die, and you to live. Which is better? Only God knows.
Alien. An American sovereign in his probationary state.
Evil comes at leisure like the disease. Good comes in a hurry like the doctor.