Re: [Beowulf] Selection of Beowulf cluster type

I'd love to have you come by if you can.  I'll be detailing the Lustre
deployment on the PNL HPCS2 supercomputer(ranked #5 in Nov 2003
top500).  If you are interested in the Lustre talk, Peter normally shows
the slides that he keeps on the Lustre Documentation page at
http://lustre.org/docs.html

See ya!

Evan

--