Re: [Beowulf] Selection of Beowulf cluster type

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 10:06:36AM -0500, kkeville@mit.edu wrote:
> Off-topic: If anyone finds themselves in NYC today and tomorrow there is a
> Cluster Track at LinuxWorldExpo. Discussions on subjects such as Lustre
> (http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/linuxworldny/V40/conference/session.cvn?eID=345)
> may be of some interest.

Well, actually, I *do* happen to find myself in Manhattan
today and tomorrow, but it looks like the session is on
Friday...

   Dale Amon     amon@islandone.org    +44-7802-188325
       International linux systems consultancy
     Hardware & software system design, security
    and networking, systems programming and Admin
	      "Have Laptop, Will Travel"