getting an introduction to Beowulf on alpha

Hi all,
My university has got 10 old digital alpha workstations (with tru64) which will probably be thrown away in a few month

I saw that there are many clusters of alpha workstations, where can I find documentation to build a little one?

I explored www.beowulf.org and scyld.org but I did not find any source code or installation tool, nor anything about alpha architecture
probably I did not search too much, but ...

the *best* would be a debian-installer cd, or something about installing beowulf over a debian linux for alpha

I tried installing OpenSSI (www.openssi.org) without success, maybe I will retry now that there are unofficial debian packages... If you have experienced ad installation on alpha I will appreciate some pointers

thanks a lot

--
                               Riccardo Vestrini
                              <riccardov@sssup.it>

(bad english writer, excuse me in advance)