Re: some docs..

Ricardo Sousa wrote:

Hi ppl.
I've to do a report about "beowulf clusters".
I tried google search, but i need some (ALL =D ) tech information. What
i am looking for sure, is Operating System/hardware management.
e.g, how debian controls the requests and how answer, processes/memory
management, etc.

I'd appreciate all help as possible (of course!). In another words,
where i can get that tech information? =)

I put some Debian-specific answers to such questions at http://lyre.mit.edu/~powell/debian-howto/ . Not at all comprehensive, but a start, and should help answer the "how is Debian different" questions about some of these things.

Cheers,
--

-Adam P.

Welcome to the best software in the world today cafe! <http://lyre.mit.edu/%7Epowell/The_Best_Stuff_In_The_World_Today_Cafe.ogg>