Re: CONGRATULATIONS

Am Son, 2002-07-07 um 17.17 schrieb Damian Menscher:
> On a more serious note, SpamAssassin doesn't seem to be doing such a
> great job.  Not that I know how to catch stuff like that.  Filtering on
> large sums of money would catch a lot of these scams, but beowulfs tend
> to cost large sums of money too....

I think realtime blacklists are far more efficient.

We have the following lines in our postfix main.cf file:

#
# Added domains to check against SPAM!!
#
maps_rbl_domains =
    dev.null.dk
    opm.blitzed.org
    dews.qmail.org
    list.dsbl.org
    multihop.dsbl.org
    spamsources.fabel.dk
    blackholes.five-ten-sg.com
    blackholes.intersil.net
    spamguard.leadmon.net
    formmail.relays.monkeys.com
    proxies.relays.monkeys.com
    dnsbl.njabl.org
    relays.ordb.org
    relays.visi.com
    bl.spamcop.net
    blackholes.wirehub.net
#   blackholes.2mbit.com  ... down
#   unconfirmed.dsbl.org
#   blackholes.mail-abuse.org
#   dialups.mail-abuse.org
#   relays.mail-abuse.org

hardly any spam gets delivered. One can use other MTA as well, of
course.

Cheers

Mark

--
Ever wondered why Google's so fast & reliable?
They work "... with one of the world's largest Linux clusters"