Re: PETSc Debian package switch to lam?

>> "Marcelo E. Magallon" <mmagallo@debian.org> writes:

 >  SCore.  I dunno about GM's freeness.  SCore is "almost" there (dunno
 >  about PM), it has some nasty attribution clauses[1] which push it to
 >  the non-free side[2].

 Just found this:

 http://pdswww.rwcp.or.jp/dist/score/html/LICENSE.html

 Cool!  SCore 4.0 is free!  They switched to a bare-bones "do whatever
 you want as long as you don't pretend to be author of this software and
 don't involve us in your own problems"

 I have zero control over the software that runs in the cluster I use,
 which makes it a bit difficult to test packages, but I'll look into
 this nevertheless.  SCore is really cool and it would be a *really*
 fine addition to Debian.

--
Marcelo             | REMIND ME AGAIN, he said, HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED
mmagallo@debian.org | ONES MOVE.