Re: new to clustering

At 07:10 PM 7/4/01 -0700, you wrote:

> what recomendations do you have for some one who would like to cluster two
> computers? I've glanced through the beowulf how to. Is there anything
"Debian
> specific" I should be aware of? I should add I've never done any clustering
> before. Thanks to  all.
>
> Dan

Well, if you can wait a couple of weeks we are rewriting the ClusterFAQ at
http://www.spindl3top.org/index.php?ClusteringIntroduction. that will be
specifically targeted at Debian installs. But there are Linux Gatewaying
HOWTOs
at http://www.kalamazoolinux.org/presentations/20010417/nat/NAT-HOWTO.html and
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/IP-Masquerade-HOWTO.html... these may be of some
help if you just want to directly connect 2 machines via a crossover cable...

Kurt Keville
DeBUG
http://www.opnsrc.com