Re: mosix oddities.

Hi,

> My build of mosix 1.0.3 resulted in a kernel that paniced just after
> the login promped came up on the dual CPU system (kernel BUG in
> <somefile I wrote down but don't have the paper with me>).

> I have three more scavenged systems (one ppro 200, and two dual ppro
> 200's), I'll be adding  in this week.  So if anyone's interested in
> hearing my continuing saga, let me know.

I'm very interested in the continuing saga because my system (mosix 1.0.3)
kernel paniced immediately after startup. Maybe this is a gcc-problem ?
I compiled the kernel with gcc 2.95.4. Unfortionately I have no possibility to
compile the kernel with the recommended gcc.

Jens

--
Jens-E. Hansen                              Telefon : +49(0)431-7164191
G.I.S. Global Information Services GmbH     Telefax : +49(0)431-7164192