Re: Organizations of directories...

In Tue, 05 Sep 2000 23:36:46 +0000 Marco Mililotti <mililmar@lucy.dii.unisi.it> cum veritate scripsit :

> Hi to everyone :) My question may be old, but I would like to express my
> disappointment with the current organization of the dirs of installation of the
> deb package (beo packages). I want to export all and only the beo-packages
> installed on my master system to a node, without exporting anything else.

I have one question: what do you need to have exported that is beowulf specific
that other machines need ?

I have not yet experienced anything like that. The only thing I had to (NFS)
export AFAIK with mpich is the home directory (or where-ever the executables
reside).

It's probably a different story with lam where you need to have the shared
library for each machine (and probably you would want to export it via NFS ?)

regards,
	junichi

--
University: ti0113@mail4.doshisha.ac.jp    Netfort: dancer@netfort.gr.jp