Re: Ibus: caps-lock for upper case accented letters does not work anymore

Hi,

在 2024-01-25星期四的 21:25 +0100,Domenico Cufalo写道:
> Follow up Debian Bug report #1054214
>
> There is an important issue with v. 1.5.29~rc1-1, which affects Debian 12 (with backports) and Trixie/Sid.
> With italian keyboard layout it is no longer possible to type the following characters, normally reachable via caps-lock: ÀÈÉÌÒÙ.
>
> Reverting to v. 1.5.27-5, all works fine.

I am not sure what we can do. What do you expect Debian to act on?
Do you have a known solution, such as a patch to be applied to certain
version of package in Debian? Is it a specific bug that should be fixed
via Backports? Please provide more information so that a fix can really
be possible.

Thanks,
Boyuan Yang