Re: Lighttpd 1.4.69 for Bullseye

>> How much work would it require to add 1.4.69 to bullseye-backports?
>
> Looks like a trivial rebuild, it builds fine, although I have not tested
> that the packages actually work.

It should be quite trivial to my knowledge, too. It is a different matter if you include all the available modules. However, for my needs the plain lighttpd is good enough. I don’t even need TLS. I use it for redirection only.

How can we proceed? Will you add it for me/us? Is there something I can do?

br, Petri