Request for some new backports

Dear all,

I'm emailing this list, with Cc to the maintainers of the relevant packages, following a suggestion in the #debian-backports irc.

I'm backporting a few packages for my own personal use that I think others may find useful. None of these backports require any special treatment. It's just "dch --bpo" and then build.

The packages are related to using modern wayland compositors.
The source packages that I've been backporting to provide the libraries I need are: fcft, libdrm, llvm-13, seatd, wayland, wayland-protocols, and wlroots.

With these I am able to backport foot, wdisplays and, sway - again without doing anything other than "dch --bpo".

With those backported packages installed I am also able to build and run (not in Debian) fuzzel, river and wlopm.

I wonder if it may be possible for these packages to become official Debian backports.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards,

Nick.