Re: jacktrip in NEW

On 4/8/22 22:42, IOhannes m zmölnig (Debian/GNU) wrote:

however, I would like to ask our dear backports ftp-masters to not just plainly REJECT the package, but instead ignore the package for two more days (so there's a matching version in testing) and only afterwards process it.

in the meantime, jacktrip_1.5.3+ds0-1 has landed in testing, so the version in backports-NEW matches the version in testing.

no need to hold your horses any longer,

thanks for all your hard work and happy easter bunnies.

gfmdsa
IOhannes