Backport of musl-dev with cross-compilation support?

In https://bugs.debian.org/873364 , I added support to musl-dev for
cross-compiling using multiarch packages. The version in stable doesn't
support this. I'd love to have a backport of musl 1.2.3-1 from
testing/unstable, for the purposes of cross-compiling software built
using musl. As far as I can tell, that shouldn't require backports of
any dependencies; the package from testing should work on stable.

Might someone be willing to upload a backport of musl?

Thank you,
Josh Triplett