jacktrip in NEW

hi all,

recently I was asked to backprt "jacktrip" (which I maintain), which I promptly did.
the package is currently waiting in NEW (as it was the first upload ever).

now, jacktrip had released a new version just the other week, and I uploaded that new version to unstable a few days ago.
shorty *after* that, I uploaded the backport of the same (new) version.

this basically means, that the new version has not yet reached "testing" (age: 3 of 5 days), and the upload to bullseye-backports was slightly premature.

however, I would like to ask our dear backports ftp-masters to not just plainly REJECT the package, but instead ignore the package for two more days (so there's a matching version in testing) and only afterwards process it.

thanks for your consideration.

gmdsar
IOhannes