Re: Backport git 2.34.1 to bullseye

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 14, 2022 at 8:50 AM Sebastian Wiesinger
<sebastian@karotte.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> could someone backport git 2.34.1 to bullseye? Its in testing. I
> mailed the maintainer but got no response so far. Git 2.34 brings
> singing with ssh-keys which would help a lot of people wo do not want
> to use PGP just for signing git commits/tags.

Although I use PGP to sign commits I find your suggestion interesting.
You could backport it and email him asking him to upload it for you.
Or Debian contributors should upload to mentors and ask for
sponsorship on the mailing list.

https://backports.debian.org/Contribute

--
Cheers,