Re: Kernel Update in Backports - Reminder?

On 12/1/22 09:59, shok wrote:
Hello!
I am using Debian Bullseye and just installed the kernel 5.14 from the bullseye-backports. Everything works fine so far. My question is: Is there a subscription list where I can subscribe, to be updated via mail, when it is announced, that the Kernel Version in backports has been updated, so I can manually install the new Kernel version?
I appreciate any help / thoughts on that.

Thank you for all of ur effort with backports and debian in general, god bless u.

Matt

Will

debian-backports-changes@lists.debian.org

do what you want.