Re: telegram desktop 1.5 on buster warning it will be out of date and stop working soon

Hi,

On 05-12-2021 00:54, Alexis Murzeau wrote:
As a Debian contributor, I'm wondering if this is a good reason to update stable at some point too ? If the current package version will be blocked by telegram servers, even a possibly less stable package will be better than a unusable old version.

I don't have any experience with the process of uploading to stable, but I'm wondering if this situation would be a good candidate for stable.

This is already (albeit unfortunately not using reportbug) in progress.

https://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2021/12/msg00140.html

Paul