RM: calibre/buster-backports -- ROM; no security support; bpo10s of a newer version are impossible

Dear Backports admins,

I am requesting the removal of calibre from buster-backports, because it
has no security support and because newer versions of Calibre depend on
a newer Qt version that cannot be backported.

I delayed this request until Bullseye was released, so that users would
have a maximally reliable upgrade path, plus an additional three months
so as to not rush anyone.

While calibre/3.48.0+dfsg-1~bpo10+1 provides enhanced firmware support
for Kobo devices compared to 3.39.1+dfsg-3, at this time users should
upgrade to Bullseye.

Please remove the buster-backport of Calibre at this time.

Thank you,
Nicholas

P.S. To any users reading this email, yes, I will begin
bullseye-backports of Calibre around Christmas.  If anyone needs the
backport before then, please contact me, and I'll make it a priority.