Small problem with nvidia-driver dependencies ?

Hi.

I installed a fresh Debian 10.10 on a dream machine (Ryzen 9 5900X,
Nvidia 3070, 32Go RAM, ultra fast SSD :-). While installing nvidia
drivers (following instructions from the Debian wiki), I noticed the
nvidia module wouldn't load. After several retries, I noticed an error
message from update-initramfs -u : the nvidia module couldn't be
compiled because there was no linux headers installed.

I think you will agree with me that this is an essential dependency of
nvidia driver. I don't remember if the headers were mandatory in the
wiki instructions, but it should be a dependency of the nvidia-driver
package.

Hope I'm not completly out of my league :-(

\bye

--

Nicolas FRANCOIS                      |  /\
http://nicolas.francois.free.fr       | |__|